Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Oh, I just love this boy.



There's so much that I realize, I don't remember about my other babies. Because I didn't write it down. But this little Tommy boy is so special. He is the most socially keyed-in baby I'm ever had or met. He just gets it, that he wants to be around us. He's only three months, but when we put his bumbo on a kitchen chair so he could sit with us at meals, he was just overjoyed. It was the best thing ever for him! He's learned that laughing is a group activity and is really good at figuring out when he is supposed to laugh. Like when Rob was tickling Max and then tickling Tommy. I know he's not really ticklish, but after a couple times of seeing Max's reaction, Tommy was laughing right alongside him!

He can stare you down like nobody's business and his eye contact is incredible. His cousin who's only two weeks younger than him came and visited over Christmas. Tommy could not take his eyes off his new buddy. I'm not sure Everett even knew Tom was there, but Tommy had zoned in on a baby and he was ready to talk.

Speaking of talking, this guy is chatty! All babies talk, and I have video of my other two talking, but Tommy really tries to have a conversation with you. He talks, then waits for you to say something. Then he talks again. And he does it so much longer than my other kids. He's just a jewel. My mother-in-law said last week "he has a spark" and I think that's the best way to sum it up.

Oh, and he kisses now, too! Lots and lots of big kisses. He knows how to melt hearts, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment